Sr. Sales Associate
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina US
Requisition Number: 242
Position Title: SnrSalesAssoc
Position Type: Part Time
Job Description Summary
Primary responsibility is to provide excellent service to our customers. Strive to meet or exceed all store goals and company business initiatives. Associates will be responsible for a variety of tasks throughout a typical work day as directed by the store management team. In addition to these responsibilities, SR Sales Associates will have additional POS/Back Office responsibilities that include refunds/exchanges, processing S2H and Customer Pickup orders. Maintain and adhere to all company and Store Operations policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibility
- Create an excellent shopping experience for our customers through awareness and company service standards.
Positive attitude, willingness to serve and well informed.
Sales and assistance
Promotion of company rewards program and others business initiatives.
- Maintain awareness of all current sales promotions.
- Maintain merchandise presentation.
Ensure stock is well arranged and merchandised properly.
Maintain cleanliness and organization of all areas within the store.
- Develop and maintain necessary product knowledge and fitting skills.
- Maintain an awareness of Loss Prevention concerns involving customers and staff members.
- Participate in physical inventories, assist in shipping and receiving merchandise and participate in merchandise placement on the sales floor when needed.
- When performing cashier functions all sales will be processed in accordance with existing policy and procedure. All shoes will be checked for mates.
- Process all sales and POS terminal transactions in accordance with policy and procedure.
- SR Sales Associates will have additional POS/Back Office responsibilities that include refunds/exchanges, processing S2H and Customer Pickup.
Principal Working Relationships
Customers, Sales Associates, Store Management and District/Regional Managers
Interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively with external contacts (primarily customers) and with all levels of employees.
Basic communication (both verbal and non-verbal), organization, and math skills.
Experience in retail sales, preferably specialty retail or footwear.
Basic knowledge of the policies and procedures.
Basic visual merchandising skills and an understanding of the Store Presentation Standards.
Location Description: OFF BROADWAY SHOES 5007
Location_Address1: 2408 South Blvd
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Sales Associate
You love shoes. We have 30,000 pairs.
We are inspired by our roots.
Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse was born in downtown Nashville, Tennessee in 1989. As the name suggests, the first store was located just "off Broadway," one of the main thoroughfares in the city. By the late '90s the company grew to nearly 20 locations stretching from New England to Florida.
In January 2002, OBSW was acquired by the Deichmann Group, one of the largest privately owned shoe retailers in the world. Since then we have grown to more than 75 locations from coast to coast.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Charlotte, North Carolina US
CountryEEOText_Description: Rack Room Shoes provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or any other characteristic that is protected by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity extends to all aspects of employment including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, reassignment, demotion, discipline, discharge, performance evaluation, compensation and benefits.